AI Prompt Engineer
We want YOU to be the first AI Prompt Engineer in Kenya (as far as we know). You will have the opportunity to shape the future of entrepreneurship in Africa by developing cutting-edge natural language processing systems that make it easy for entrepreneurs to find the capital they need to grow their businesses. At Grant&Co we have raised tens of millions of dollars for start-ups and with you we will raise hundreds of millions more.
- Engineer prompts for GPT-3
- Fine Tune the GPT model with our custom data set
- Analyzing and interpreting user data to inform the development of new features and functionality
- Investigating and troubleshooting technical issues related to the AI prompts
- Develop the infrastructure for efficient work flow (e.g. connecting ChatGPT to powerful sources of data like LinkedIn)
- Coaching non-technical team members
- Experience designing effective text prompts
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, JS, etc.)
- Ability connect different applications using APIs and web scraping
- Highly recommend playing with ChatGPT before applying
If you are passionate about using AI to make a positive impact on the world, and you are excited about the opportunity to work on a meaningful project with a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for this position. To do so, please follow the link and submit your previous work in AI.
$2-5k base plus commission on capital raised.
We have raised millions of dollars for companies in Africa. We believe that capitalism is one of the most powerful tools ever invented and we want to use capitalism for good. Right now it's quite challenging for entrepreneurs with great businesses to raise capital; We aim to make an entrepreneur's search for capital as easy as finding an Airbnb by 2040.
We have a wear whatever you want culture (T-shirt and jeans if that's what you want). Work wherever, though we have simple office north of Westlands you can use. Get the job done and be fun to work with. We debate whether aliens likely exist, if climate change is overstated and (try to) avoid dogmas that get in the way of raising money for companies.
There is potential for growth to become a shareholder in our firm one day if that is of interest to you.
Below a bit on why you might want to work here (originally made for the Analyst role, but generally still applies here):